Employment Management Consultants (“EMC”) values your privacy. We want to ensure transparency and ensure that you the end-user knows how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal data.
Last Updated: May 01, 2019
Personal data means information that relates to you as an individually identifiable person, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
This website, services, and all contents are intended for use by legal adults that are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
- a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal data that you voluntarily share on the website. We collect information from you when you fill out a request form on the website, or otherwise provide any personal data during the course of use on the website.
The personal data you provide us may include but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Name, telephone number, email address, place of employment, and home or business address.
- Questions submitted through contact forms.
- Job search information, including location, job type, industry, and educational requirements
- b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through various technology to better our ability to serve you. When you access and use the website, https://emcsupport.com and, in some cases, third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the website.
When you access the website, we collect information including but not limited to, your device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, and operating system.
We use Google Analytics to better our website for the user experience. Google Analytics provides cookies to assist us in learning about how our users engage with our content or use the website. Google Analytics gives aggregate data about our website traffic, and website interactions. It does not collect any personally identifying data. We do not connect Google Analytics data with the personal data you submit on our website.
Your “Do Not Track” Browser Setting
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. The EMC website does not currently support complete “Do Not Track” browser preferences.
- c) Information You Give to a Third Party
- WHAT DO WE US PERSONAL DATA FOR
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the website. Examples include but are not limited to:
- To respond to requests submitted by users.
- To evaluate user feedback or complaints.
- To communicate with users.
- To evaluate and provide continuous improvement in the website experience
- To comply with the law, in accordance with local laws, or to protect the rights and safety of individuals.
- To provide estimates and quotes
We retain the personal data collected through the Website as long as permitted or required by applicable law.
- SHARING THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your personal data:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal data with third-party service providers only to better provide services to you.
- Data Analytics: Google Analytic tracks which pages users visit on the website and their interactions with those pages. We use this data to continuously improve our website.
- Legal Counsel: We may disclose your personal data to legal counsel in order to receive legal advice
- Required Disclosures: If information is requested, by a member of law enforcement or the courts, we will comply with these requests in accordance with local law.
- PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal data is important to us. We have security measures and protocols in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and improper use.
Understand that no security measure is ever perfect, or impenetrable, as such we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. Any breaches of data, or security issues that may arise regarding your personal data, Employment Management Consultants (“EMC”) and any employee or contractor of Employment Management Consultants (“EMC”) can not be held liable and assume no responsibility.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To access, update, correct, and delete your personal data, you may contact email@example.com, submit the contact form.